Twitter Facebook

For Support/complaints mail to support@router-ie.com

For Data center questions: Datacenter-IE.com & DC-IE.com & CCIEDatacenter-IE.com
For Routing and Switching questions: Router-IE.com & CCIERNS-IE.com
For Security questions: Security-IE.com & CCIESecurity-IE.com
For Wireless questions: Wireless-IE.com & CCIEWireless-IE.com
For Service Provider questions: ServiceProvider-IE.com & SP-IE.com & CCIEServiceProvider-IE.com
For Collaboration-IE questions : Collab-ie.com & CollaborationIE.com & CCIECollaboration-IE.com
For CCDE-IE questions - CCDE-IE.com
For JUNIPER-IE questions : JUNIPER-IE.com & JUNIPERIE.com

Photo

PASSED FIRST ATTEMPT CAN'T EXPRESS # 45544

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vincent

vincent

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 19 November 2014 - 02:16 PM

Thankyou Collaborationie for giving all perfect platform to work together.

Just would like to explore a real fact.

I started studying for Voice last year and it was really hard time i have spend to learn the technology with family.

Today it is my day.

It was a fantastic decision to join CCIEHOME. They have the best training model I have seen. It is individual, not classroom training (although they have that too). At CCIEHOME if you do it correctly, you get the benefit of knowing it is correct because a CCIE tells you it is, you also go through the exercise of exploring alternative ways of doing the same task with your CCIE (partner is probably a better word) sitting next to you, and if you did it wrong ... getting simple explanations as to how to do it correctly and why it is correct etc ...

A very wise investment on my part I think. There are about 5 very important things that I got from there (I got more then that but these were crucial) that I never saw in self study or maybe saw but did not have the comprehension to realize and understand what I was seeing.

So I want to give them their props and make a recommendation. If you think you are ready for your CCIE .... I would recommend you spend a little time at CCIEHOME first. It will make a difference I am sure.

No matter how ready you may be you will walk away being more prepared then before you went, giving you an extra edge regardless of how much you may already know. It is also an excellent assessment of whether you really are ready or not and the people there are fantastic. Very helpful!! "

Cheers to all my friends best of luck next try will be of DC which is most demanding

Cheeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrssssssssssssss Party all night

#2 KamInvipt

KamInvipt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationLa Primavera

Posted 11 August 2019 - 03:14 PM

Yeah the form labs is excellent for its price. But for what we need. Just doesnt cut it. Give it some time and there will be modded versions that would work well. As well as new resins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users