Twitter Facebook

For Support/complaints mail to : support@collaboration-ie.com

For Data center questions: Datacenter-IE.com & DC-IE.com & CCIEDatacenter-IE.com
For Routing and Switching questions: Router-IE.com & CCIERNS-IE.com
For Security questions: Security-IE.com & CCIESecurity-IE.com
For Wireless questions: Wireless-IE.com & CCIEWireless-IE.com
For Service Provider questions: ServiceProvider-IE.com & SP-IE.com & CCIEServiceProvider-IE.com
For Collaboration-IE questions : Collaboration-IE.com & CollaborationIE.com & CCIECollaboration-IE.com
For VMware-IE questions : VMware-IE.com & VMwareIE.com
For Industrial-IE questions : IndustrialIE.com & CCIEIndustrial-IE.com
For Cloud-IE questions : CCIECloud-IE.com & Cloud-IE.com
For CCDE-IE questions - CCDE-IE.com
For JUNIPER-IE questions : JUNIPER-IE.com & JUNIPERIE.com

Photo

Passed CCIE Collab Lab 3 - CCIE #55062

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 PareshWagh123

PareshWagh123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:19 PM

Hi,

Cleared My CCIE Lab in First Attempt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I passed my CCIE Collaboration Lab on December 12 2016.
For background, I have gone through two other bootcamps and trust me they have been disappointing for me as I did not get what I expected, or what I really need it out of those.

however this bootcamp with CCIEHOME (WWW.COLLABORATIONBOOTCAMPS.COM ! WWW.CCIEHOME.COM) has been a totally different experience.
Mr. Arshad Dhunna and Mr. Joaquim are simply machines, they run on energizer battery and they keep on going and going and going.
I couldn't imagine there are more technically informed person then them, anywhere in the world with the ability to clearly and so precisely explain the WHY and HOW behind every topic.

Lots of my Friends did their Bootcamp from CCIEHOME, so they suggested me to join CCIEHOME. They told me that they give pass gurantee so i enrolled with them

I’ve had much training throughout my career and the CCIEHOME experience was the best.
The fact that the bootcamp was ONE-TO-ONE so that really helped me a lot to understand my concepts.

After the exam,  I knew the results immediately, had the good feeling and only waited on Cisco to validate.

And guess what Atlast I got My CCIE #55062

They are true masters of CCIE Collaboration, infact any CCIE !!!

CCIEHOME is class and truly represent the wisest of choices for CCIE prep. I recommend them to anyone who has a real desire to be a CCIE.

Thankyou to all whoever has worked with me in this forum and skype groups to discuss the technology and best of luck for future just prepare well and do the hard work you will get it

If anyone want to reach me can definitely contact me at pareshwagh123@yahoo.com or my number +91 9167823101

I have no words except to say My Dreams came true best of luck to all

Regards,
Paresh Jaising Wagh

• Galenpi, RidgeSix, BrantMek and 3 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users